We regularly compile and update statistics on Abortion Rates and Maternal Mortality rates in Ireland and elsewhere.
Please find below some updated Statistics for 2017
|Prefer to Download?|
|Click here to download: Abortion Statistics 2017
Note: The linked file is in PDF format and is just under 2 MB in size. Please check your Downloads folder to access it.
This PDF contains statistics on various aspects, including:
- Overview of Irish abortions
- Comprehensive Data on Abortion Rates in The Irish Republic
- Maternal Deaths per 100,000 live births, Ireland and UK
- Comparative Abortion Rates, Ireland & Britain 1968-2017
- Abortions as a % of Births in Great Britain and Ireland
- Nationality Breakdown of abortions on Irish residents 2017
- Additional Information on Northern Irish abortions 1991-2017
- Pregnancies to Single Teenage Women in the Republic of Ireland
- Details on Abortions in England and Wales, 2017
- Repeat Abortions in England & Wales 2017
- Breakdown by County of Irish Abortions in 2017
- Some International Abortion Statistics
View Abortion Statistics for 2017 below
This may take a few moments to load, depending on your Internet connection speed.